#CaliforniaWalnuts #ShareThePowerOf3 #WalnutDatesHalwa #WalnutHalwa #sugarfreesweets #sweetrecipes
California Walnuts – 2 Cups
Pitted Dates – 400 Gms
Cardamom Powder – 1 Tsp
Corn Flour – 1/4 Cup
1. Add ghee to a pan. Roast the whole walnuts on a medium low flame until they
are slightly crunchy and golden brown in color.
2. Chop them once they are cooled down. Keep them aside.
3. Mix corn flour with some water and keep it aside.
4. Add pitted dates to the same pan and pour some water gradually into the pan to
cook the dates.
5. Keep mixing until the dates turn mushy. Let it thicken and be moisture free.
6. Add ghee to the dates and cook for some time till the mixture thickens more.
7. Then, add in the corn flour slurry.
8. Keep mixing until it thickens.
9. Next add the cardamom powder. Mix well.
10. Add the roasted & chopped California Walnuts.
11. Mix well and add more ghee.
12. Grease the tin with ghee and transfer the halwa to it.
13. Cool it down and let it sit aside for 2-3 hours.
14. Once it is set, remove the halwa from the tin and cut it into pieces.
15. Walnut Dates Halwa is ready to be served.
You can buy our book and classes on https://www.21frames.in/shop
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOMECOOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPES
INSTAGRAM – https://www.instagram.com/homecookingshow/
A Ventuno Production : https://www.ventunotech.com/