What better way to start your day with a ready breakfast at your service that’s delectable as well as a super time-saver during the early morning hustle. Food blogger Tarika Singh is up with a delicious and extremely healthy oatmeal recipe that you can prepare overnight and store it for the next morning.
2/3 cup instant oats
2/3 cup milk
1/2 tbsp. basil seeds
1 tbsp. honey
1 fresh banana
1 fresh apricot
– In a jar, add the oats, basil seeds, cinnamon, honey and the milk and mix all these ingredients well.
– Seal the jar tightly and leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
– Take it out of the refrigerator the next morning and taste it to adjust any flavors. (optional)
– As the meal soaks up a good quantity of the milk overnight, you may add a little milk if you do not like to have a thick oat meal.
– Layer the oat meal with fruits – cut in small pieces of banana and fresh apricot.
– Your Overnight Oats Breakfast is ready to be served.
Host: Tarika Singh
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Share on Facebook – http://goo.gl/iIKWU2
Tweet about this – http://goo.gl/mOGHUH
The oat (Avena sativa), sometimes called the common oat, is a species of cereal grain grown for its seed, which is known by the same name (usually in the plural, unlike other cereals and pseudocereals). While oats are suitable for human consumption as oatmeal and oat milk, one of the most common uses is as livestock feed. Oats are associated with lower blood cholesterol when consumed regularly.