Chef Varun Inamdar is here and this time he brings to your kitchen the pride of Lucknow’s food cuisine Galouti Kebab. Relish yourself with this love kebabs at home, so watch and learn how to make Galouti Kebab only on Get Curried.
Ingredients ( 15 kebabs )
½ kg Mutton Kheema
2 tbsp raw papaya
Salt to taste
1 tbsp ginger
1 tbsp garlic
2 black cardamom
1 tbsp poppy seeds
6 pepper corns
½ tsp cinnamon
½ blade mace
6-8 cardamom seeds
1 tsp chilly powder
1 onion (browned)
½ cup coriander leaves
4-5 dried green chilly
3 tbsp roasted gram flour
Onion rings, Mint & Lemon ( garnish)
– Grind together – bay leaf, black cardamom, cinnamon, dried green chilly, grated nutmeg,mace, pepper corns, poppy seeds, cloves, cardamom seeds, garlic, ginger, chilly powder, raw payaya with the skin, run it into a smooth and fine paste.
– Add coriander leaves & egg into the paste and run it till it turn into a smooth paste
– Take the meat and add it into the grinder and grind it to run it into a smooth paste
– Add some salt and mix it properly
– Add the masala paste and evenly mix it with the meat.
– Add a spoonful of roasted gram flour and mix it evenly and properly
– Take a scoop of mixture and form a patty shape and place it on a plate
– Refrigerate the patties for 10 minutes
– In a pan heat some oil on medium flame, and place the kebabs and fry them
– Garnish it with lemon juice onion rings and bunch of fresh mint.
– The Galouti Kebabs are ready to be served!
Host : Varun Inamdar
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Subscribe and Get regular Updates: https://www.youtube.com/user/Getcurried?sub_confirmation=1