Ingredients for Delhi Style Fried Chicken:
Chicken Legs/Drumsticks- 1 kg (around 10-12 numbers)
– Lemon Juice- 4 tsp
– Ginger Garlic paste- 4 tsp
– Salt- 2 tsp
– Turmeric Powder- 1 tsp
– Red Chilli Powder- 2 tsp
– Coriander Powder- 4 tsp
– Cumin Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Black Pepper Powder- 1/2 tsp
– Garam Masala Powder- 1 tsp
– Kashmiri Chilli Powder- 3 tsp
– Chaat Masala- 2 tsp
– Whisked Curd/Yogurt- 3 tbsp
– Gramflour (besan)- 3 tbsp (can use chickpea floor also)
– Cornflour- 2 tbsp
– Refined Oil- 1 tbsp
– Egg White- 2 eggs
– Red Food Colour (optional)- pinch
– Oil for deep frying
– Make 2 deep cuts on the drumsticks as shown in the video.
– Now add the items for the 1st marination, mix it well and set aside for 30 mins.
– For the 2nd Marination, add all the items mentioned, give a mix and set aside for 90 mins.
– Heat oil and when medium hot, add around 4-5 drumsticks side by side to not crowd the pan. Do not stif for the first 1 min. Turn over chicken pieces and fry on medium heat for 5-6 mins till it is tender.
– Remove from oil and let it rest on a plate for 2-3 mins. Now again keep the oil on high heat and add the fried chicken pieces. Fry on high heat for 1 min till the outer crust is crisp.
– Repeat the 2 above steps for the balance drumsticks in batches.
#delhistylefriedchicken #tastyfriedchicken #crispyfriedchicken #delhistylechickenfry #friedchickenrecipe #spiceeats #spiceeatsrecipes #spiceeatschicken